Monday, May 21, 2007

Google Update Showing Almost All Links For link: Search!!!

Imagine my surprise when I checked my Google links today, I have been waiting for Google to start showing links for seo news blog and guess what I found. Incredibly search for link:www.seonewsblog.com or for any website for that matter turns up all of it’s links!

As you can see clearly Google showed that I had 92 links which isn’t exactly what I have according to yahoo site explorer but is a big step from my other websites which only showed 30 or so links. Now they show up in the hundreds!
Go ahead try it yourself search for links on any site and see the much more improved number showing up. This is incredible and it wasn’t even included in the Matt Cutts infrastructure status on January.
Thank You

No comments:

List